Client : FireVu | Tasks : Wordpress Web Design, SEO, CMS, Social Media, Lead Generation
Disclaimer : Website created as Designer of AD Group
Complete Redesign of old, static website to reflect FireVu brand and market leading solutions.
FireVu is a global, industry leading Fire & Smoke detection technology in the security sector.
I was approached to completely redevelop a website that was looking very dated and wasn’t generating interest from new visitors to the website. The key aims of the brief were :
- Completely redesign and rebrand of the existing FireVu website that would represent the company as a market leader.
- Create a dynamic, SEO friendly web design that attract more targeted visitors.
- Generate leads from the website and introduce a process where these leads could be followed up effectively.
A complete WordPress Web Solution with CMS, SEO, Social Media and Internet Marketing.
I created an attractive, highly functional, user focused WordPress CMS website and solution that is built to increase more targeted traffic to the website. With the increased traffic, a lead generation and follow up process was set up to collect these leads and distribute them onto their sales team in order to win contracts.
Other critical areas of the web solution included :
- Analysis and Research : Competitor analysis, keyword research and industry trends.
- Lead Generation : Opt-in / Lead generation form functionality and follow up process.
- Social Media : Fully branded Linked In / Google + / Twitter pages plus social share button integration to add engagement and increase exposure.
- Blog : Set up so Marketing staff could add content of latest industry news.
- SEO : Fully optimised website with researched, targeted keywords used on each page to increase targeted traffic and improve Google Rankings.
Targeted traffic increased by 85% in first 3 months of website launch
- Traffic increased from approximately 300 – 550 in first 3 months.
- Top 2 rankings on Google for keyword search results “Video Smoke Detection”, “FireVu”, “Video Fire Detection”.
- Leads are captured and saved into companies Customer Relation Manager software, Sales Logix. This starts the lead generation process from which sales managers are assigned to follow up with.
Twitter followers have tripled since website launch.
- Twitter followers increased 40 to 127 since launch of website.
- News and blog stories can now be communicated instantly with and shared on Social Media.
Linked In follower increased from 5 to 45.
- Linked In follower increased from 5 to 45 in first 3 months