Client : Hair and Beauty Liverpool | Tasks : Wordpress Web Design, SEO, Online Marketing, Social Media
Combining 2 business brands to create an all in one Web Solution.
Hair and Beauty Liverpool is a combination of Bright and Beautiful Hair Salon and Platinum Nails and Beauty. They are a leading salon in Liverpool who provide the best Hair, Nail and Beauty treatments – all under one roof.
EggBox Web Design was approached to redesign the existing Bright & Beautiful website whilst introducing the Platinum Nails to the brand. The key aims of the project were to create:
- A stylish, visually appealing website that would present them as a leading Hair and Beauty salon in Liverpool.
- An online solution that would increase customer sales and generate more leads.
- A dynamic way of displaying all of the latest work examples that could be changed regularly, and easily, by staff members.
- An interactive tool where latest offers could be communicated to customers quickly and consistently.
A complete WordPress Web Solution with CMS, Social Media and Internet Marketing.
EggBox Web Design met with Hair and Beauty Liverpool and conducted effective interviews with the client and members of staff to get to know as much information about the business as possible. This strategic set of questions uncovered key areas, including their business goals and what challenges they faced currently, and helped to develop a web solution would solve their business problems and create an effective sales and marketing tool.
EggBox Web Design did just that, and created a visually stunning, interactive, dynamic WordPress CMS website that met the business requirements of the client, whilst communicating their industry leading range of Hair and Beauty services perfectly.
Other critical areas of the web solution included :
- Analysis and Research : Competitor analysis, keyword research and industry trends.
- Lead Generation : Opt-in / Lead generation form functionality on homepage and website including irresistible offer to increase customer interest and build email list.
- Social Media : Fully branded Facebook / Google + / Twitter pages plus social share button integration to add engagement and increase exposure.
- Blog : Set up so staff could add content and images easily about Hair and Beauty and show them as industry expert which creates dialogue with their online visitors.
- SEO : Fully optimised website with researched, targeted keywords used on each page to increase targeted traffic and improve Google Rankings.
- Content : Professional copywriting to further optimise the user experience.
- Email Marketing : Ongoing email campaigns to communicate special offers and events to customer mailing list.
#1 Position in Google Rankings for targeted keywords
- Top organic search ranking on Google for Keyword “Hair and Beauty Liverpool”
- First page on Google for keyword search results “Hair Colouring Liverpool”, “Wedding Hair Liverpool”, “Spray Tan Liverpool”, “St Tropez Spray Tan Liverpool”, “False Lashes Liverpool”
70+ NEW hair and beauty customers in first 3 months of website launch.
- Website traffic has more than tripled, acquiring over 70 New paying customers into the salon.
- All new and current customers details are stored on a mailing list and are communicated to regularly about special offers.
5% conversion rate of leads from offer on website.
- From total of website traffic, 5% of these visitors are converted into sales.
- Revenue has increased by £4500 in these first 3 months.
100% more Facebook followers since website launch.
- 350 more Facebook fans since launch of website.
- Customers can now be communicated instantly with special offers, and can make bookings via Social Media.
What Our Clients Said
I would recommend any business to do this. I can’t even explain how much it has changed my business for the better. My clientele has soared as we are now at the top of the google search which happened only after a few weeks of the site being set up! I can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner!
The specific feature of the website I find of most benefit to my business is the special offer form where clients submit their email address. This has got a lot of interest from our website visitors, and I now have a high number of clients on a mailing list that I contact regularly via Email Marketing to keep them updated with special offers and seasonal campaigns. Many clients now tend to come get a treatment done after an email offer has been sent out even if they weren’t planning any treatments!
Amy – Hair and Beauty Liverpool