Client : Spa 2 You | Tasks : Wordpress Web Design, SEO, Content Management System (CMS)
Redesign of 2 business brands to create a seamless Web Solution.
Spa 2 You are a well established luxury treatment and pamper party service provider that travel to a ladies party group’s home or chosen venue. They also have a sister company Belle Amie which targeted a more corporate and luxurious market.
EggBox Web Design’s job was to seamlessly combine both existing websites, by completely redesigning the branding of each business and create a more stylish, professional, luxurious looking website that would appeal to both markets. The key aims of the project were to :
- Integrate 2 business brands into one seamless website and solution.
- Position themselves as a professional, personal, leading Mobile Spa and Pamper business.
Drive more traffic and attract more clients via the website.
Create an online solution that would increase customer sales and generate more leads.
An interactive tool where client could quickly and easily update themselves.
A complete Content Managed WordPress Web Solution with SEO and Lead Generation.
After meeting with Spa 2 You, an in depth interview uncovered key areas which had potential business opportunities, such as a kids pamper party market which we integrated into the planning and creation of the website. This helped determine the layout and positioning of the most profitable services on key pages in order to generate more leads. EggBox Web Design created a stylish, professional, luxurious looking website that showcases the work of Spa 2 You to their target markets and appeal to a new customer base across the North West of the UK. Other critical areas of the web solution included :
- Analysis and Research : Competitor analysis & keyword research.
- Cutting edge design and functionality : Fully re-branded website with latest functionality, including Animated Slider, Image Slider, Pay Pal integration, Custom contact form and pricing tables.
- Mobile Responsive: Website has been built to work effectively on all desktop and mobile devices, including ipads, tablets and smartphones.
- Content Management System (CMS) : A CMS has been set up with step by step guides and 1 hour lesson so the client can easily update the content on the site, such as services, price updates, text and images.
- SEO : Fully optimised website with researched, targeted keywords used on each page to increase targeted traffic and Google rankings.
- Content : Professional copywriting to engage visitors and generate leads.
- Lead Generation : Opt-in / Lead generation form functionality on homepage and service pages to encourage visitor contact and increase sales conversions.